Thursday, December 28, 2023

Club Hat Design II

 Wondering if we can merge from the two designs shown below:


From Craft:


Here is your first sketch. 

My graphic artist, let me some information for you: 

I worked on the hat design. I don't think they want to use the same logo, so I made the logo using a different skier.

In the band I added a cyclist.

I can't put the Chinese character snow on the whole hat as it will have to go through the seams and may not match. I placed it on the panel between the seams.

Let me know the changes.

 

So let me know what you think and give me your feedback.















I like it in general but it's a bit busy with so many items. 


From Weibo;














I like the actual look of the hat and the name "OCX". The logo is a bit generic and looks similar to many other logos I found.






















What do you think? I'm hoping to combine the two designs by selecting features from both.

No comments:

Post a Comment